This course has been designed, specifically, with a view to addressing the knowledge needs of the public and raise awareness regarding the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
It is open to everyone interested to learn more about the nature of the process, its interlinkages with other major intergovernmental negotiations, as well as the outcome of the Post-2015 debate. Participants can follow the course at their own pace, and can choose to have a certificate provided if they have met the certification requirements.
Following the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the key reasons behind the convergence between MDGs and sustainable development tracks;
- Explain the difference between the MDGs and the 2030 Agenda;
- Identify main challenges in each Sustainable Development Goal;
- Analyze the changing nature of Global Partnership;
- Identify the importance of review and follow-up for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda.